♥ Hey Bunnies ♥


♥ College 

Today has been a pretty good day... well it’s not like much drama goes on in my life, since I left school. Any who I started at college early just taking math and English, and to be honest I was pretty happy the people there are nice, the teachers are polite and you are treated like an actual person!!
!

But like all good things; that quickly came to an end. A boy who bullied me moved to the college because he was 
being 'bullied'. 

I just can’t understand why people like this exist, it doesn't take anything to be kind and to give someone a smile.
 It just makes me so mad and angry all this stupid stuff is so unfair and now he's left the place I was teased in so badly because he was being bullied.

I mean I do kind of find it funny how ironic am I right.

 Prom ♥

So, let’s talk about prom I’ve been so excited for it since I started at that awful school and as you probably already guessed I left the school for home education/college.

so, I’m not sure how prom is in other countries but in the UK it’s like a big celebration for getting through all the tough mud and well .... coming out of it alive.

 But like all my other dreams, this was crushed as well. The school isn't allowing me to go to Prom because I don't attend their school.

I know it’s stupid to get upset over ... But well I got to admit I cry about it when I'm on my own. I just wish I could fix ally mistakes but I'm sure everyone wants that ...

Ahhh sorry for being so depressing, I hope y'all like reading my posts even if it’s just me talking to no-one it helps me relive my stress. I’ll make my next post a funny one-♥



♥ Thanks for reading, stay tuned for more posts 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog